Did you purchase a new Roku player? Are you ready to watch the unlimited movies and TV shows your TV? If yes, you need to link your Roku player to your TV first. Just with in a few simple steps, you can start to watch the movies and TV programs you’ve subscribed through hundreds of Roku channels including Netflix, Hbo Go, Redbox Instant, Fox Now, Vudu, Hulu Plus, TWC, Disney Channel, and so on.
How to link your Roku Player to your TV:
To start, please make sure your Roku Player has connected to your TV correctly and they’re in the same Wifi Network. If yes, continue to take following steps.
Step 1: Turn on your Roku Player, then your TV screen will show you a code that can be used to link your Roku account. Keep your TV stay on this screen.
Step 2: Open the website link www.Roku.com/link in your web browser on your computer. Then enter the link code from your TV and click on the “Submit” button to continue. Code expires after 30 minutes. So please enter it ASAP. If it expires, use your TV remote to click the “Get a new code” button to retrieve a new one.
Step 3: Sign in your Roku.com account to complete the rest process. If you don’t have an account, follow the instructions to create one.
That’s all.Then your TV screen will show you a congratulation message saying that you have successfully set up your Roku player. It means you can start streaming your favorite movies and TV shows now.
- You can download the Roku mobile app on iOS and Android to turn your tablet or smartphone into a streaming companion.
- Roku devices provide access to more than 4000 paid and free channels like YouTube, Sky News, BBC Sports.
- Roku players require an Internet connection to stream content.
- You need a Roku account to activate your device and stream content.
- When you create a Roku account, it will ask for a payment method. Paypal and any major credit cards are currently accepted.
- There is no charge for a Roku player activation.
Need more help, please visit www.Roku.com/link and click the “Support” link.