Are you aware that it is possible for you to receive IT support from technicians who are far away? In other words, are you aware that it is possible for you to receive IT support remotely? This is possible through the remote rescue capabilities brought about by the LogMeInRescue system (which is also commonly referred to as the LogMeIn123 system).
To access remote rescue through the LogMeIn123 service, you need to first visit the LogMeIn123 website homepage, and from there either buy the LogMeIn123 system or sign up for a free trial of it. Then you need to visit the LogMeIn123 website (which is really the “support connection” page of the LogMeInRescue website), to download the small application necessary to run remote support sessions.
Steps you need to follow, to access remote rescue through the LogMeIn123 service:
1. Go through the webpage www.logmein123.com and click on the logo to get access to home page.
2. When you get to the LogMeInRescue website homepage, sign up for a free trial of the LogMeInRescue system — or just go ahead and buy the application. This will culminate in you getting a 6-digit code, which you’d be using to download the small application that makes the remote support sessions possible.
3. Armed with the 6-digit code, now go to the secure section of LogMeInRescue website – specifically to the ‘support connection’ page. The address that can get you to the Support Connection page of the LogMeInRescue website is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
4. Once you get to the ‘Support Connection’ page of the LogMeInRescue website, as required, enter the 6-digit code, and then click on the ‘start download’ button.
5. Once the small application is downloaded and installed onto your computer, follow the steps it requires of you, to initiate remote support sessions. The sessions should only be conducted with fully trusted technicians. That is the case given that the LogMeInRescue system is one that makes complete remote control of your computer possible.
The Remote Rescue service offered through LogMeIn makes it possible for you to have a trusted computer technician access your computer, and resolve any technical issues in it, remotely. Conversely, LogMeIn makes it possible for anyone offering IT support services to do so remotely. But the fact that it makes full remote access possible means that it can be used for other functions as well. It can be used for things like business collaboration and systems management. The remote access is facilitated via the Internet, using the Secure Socket Layer (ISL) for security.